A very warm and friendly welcome awaits you here at Church View Cottage. Church View Cottage is owned and run by us, Paula, Peter and Weasel (our friendly labradoodle.)
Our cottage sleeps 4 people and is a very comfortable, spacious and attractive ground floor cottage adjoined to our old brick and flint cottage.
Situated on the outskirts of the quiet village of East Ruston, Church View Cottage is a great place to relax and unwind. Yet conveniently located near beautiful unspoilt beaches, broadland villages, traditional seaside towns and the fabulous city of Norwich.
Church View Cottage is close to so many fabulous dog friendly beaches. Our nearest beach is 2 miles at Happisburgh and Cart Gap which has no dog restrictions all year round. All the cafes and pubs within our area are dog friendly too.
Church View Cottage can only be booked direct with us. We therefore do not charge any admin fees or commission and remember dogs stay free!
Church View Cottage Features
- Sleeps 4
- Ground floor accomodation.
- Exposed beams.
- Large walk in shower.
- Stylish vintage furniture and accessories.
- Truly dog friendly.
- Master bedroom with garden patio access.
- Sky Q.
- DVD, LCD and radio.
- Games and puzzles.
- Local guides and local walks.
- WiFi enabled.
- Full size appliances.
- Washing machine.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Large fully enclosed and private garden.
- Log burner ( basket of logs provided.)
- Quality bedlinen and towels provided.
- Outside shed providing deckchairs, barbecue and windbreak.
- Welcome pack with homemade cakes, preserves and local produce.
Come and explore the fabulous area of East Norfolk.
Would you like to receive information on late availability, cancellations or special offers. Please cut and past our link to join our mailing list.
We have just received the 2018 Business of Distinction Award from edogadvisor.
Read our latest reviews at: